skilled nursing services
Champion Care’s facilities offer skilled nursing services including the following:**
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Physician Care Services
- Dietary Services
- Activity Programs
- Social Services
- Discharge Planning
- Housekeeping Services
- Cardio-Pulmonary and Tracheostomy Care
- Parkinson’s Care Specialists
- Restorative Therapy
- Wound and Pressure Ulcers Management
- Tube Feedings and TPN
- IV Therapy
- Edema Management
- Urinary Incontinence Care
- Post-CVA Recovery Care
- Bariatric Care
- Hospice Care
** Contact your facility of choice to ensure the service you are looking for is offered there.
physical | occupational therapy
Innovative clinical pathways include an exercise program that is designed to restore motion, strength and a greater degree of independence. This program also incorporates joint and soft tissue mobilization, pain management, orthotic/prosthetic training, as well as education specific to each individual’s injury or illness.
Speech Language Pathology
Includes comprehensive evaluations and can assist patients with improved communication skills and speech production, oral feeding and swallowing skills, improved memory and thinking, and establishing compensatory strategies in these areas.
We offer outpatient therapy within our facilities to assist the community with their therapeutic needs. The main goals of these services are to restore function and renew life by providing Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology.
ventilator care services
Our Clinical and Ventilator teams consist of dedicated physical and respiratory therapists, board-certified pulmonologists, pulmonary program managers, nursing and rehabilitation professionals, pharmacists and registered dietitians. Our interdisciplinary focus enables us to decrease re-hospitalizations, achieve greater quality of life improvements, and make strides toward a higher level of independence.
Our Ventilator and Trach Care Programs Include:
- Consulting Pulmonologists
- CPAP/BIPAP therapy for patients with sleep breathing disorders
- Education, exercise and relaxation training/support
- Highly successful trach weaning program
- Individual comprehensive respiratory evaluations
- Pulse oximetry and arterial blood gas monitoring
- Superior assessment and treatment selection protocols
respite care program
Caring for someone in need of medical and emotional support requires tremendous energy. For those times when a caregiver needs some relief, whether, for a few days or a couple of weeks, our facilities offers respite services. An individual normally cared for at home or similar setting can be admitted to our facilities for a short-term stay in order to provide the family caregivers a chance to recover from the stresses of daily care, take a vacation or focus on other personal needs.
Services offered in conjunction with a respite stay may include:
- 24 Hour Skilled Nursing Care, as needed
- Medication Management
- Recreation Programs
- Physical and/or Occupational Therapy, if indicated
- Nutritional Needs Management
- Family Support
alzheimer’s | dementia care
All the Champion Care facilities offer specialized services to meet the needs of individuals with a wide variety of dementia-related disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease.
Our facilities provide:
- Secured and/or Dedicated Dementia Units
- Specially Trained Staff
- Wander Guard Security Systems
- 24 Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Therapeutic Recreation and Activity Programs
- Nutrition and Medication Management
- Family Counseling and Education
assisted living services
We offer a unique living environment for seniors who require assistance with activities of daily living or need to live in an environment where assistance is right outside the door. Staff encourage residents to live as independently as possible and to participate in community activities and entertainment, including monthly resident council meetings. We offer a variety of assisted living options for seniors requiring basic help with living skills, like bathing, showering, dressing, medications, personal hygiene, and eating, but do not need constant 24/7 medical monitoring.